


So.... some of you may have heard that Dan and I, well, we like to play games. Yes, board games, computer games,card games, video games, mind games. The latest obsession is no exception. ladies and gentleman may I introduce.............Guitar Hero 2. Not only is visiting Glenn a relaxing and fun event, but is the world of gaming pleasure in the form of the addictive Guitar Hero. And truth be told, its the real reason we fly out there. Not because we want to spend time with Glenn, but we want to spend time with Glenn's gaming system. Sadly, I have no pics of Dan rockin out but here is one of him and Glenn playing the drumming version of Guitar Hero at the local video game joint. yes we went there and it was awesome! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING AND IT'S JUST NOT NICE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment