Sunday, February 25, 2007

and the Oscar goes to....

ok tonight are The Academy Awards and the following are my picks for whom I think will win, not necassarily who I want to win.

and yes, Im playing the racial card.

ACTOR-LEADING
Will Smith

ACTOR- SUPPORTING
Eddie Murphy

ACTRESS - LEADING
Helen Mirren

ACTRESS- SUPPORTING
Jennifer Hudson

ANIMATED FEATURE
Happy Feet

ART DIRECTION
Dreamgirls

CINEMATOGRAPHY
Pan's Labyrinth

COSTUME DESIGN
Marie Antoinette

DIRECTING
The Departed

DOCUMENTARY FEATURE
An Inconvenient Truth

DOCUMENTARY SHORT
The Blood of the Yingzhou District

FILM EDITING
United 93

FOREIGN LANGUAGE
Pan's Labyrinth

MAKEUP
Apocalypto

ORIGINAL SCORE
The Queen

ORIGINAL SONG
"Patience" DREAMGIRLS

BEST PICTURE
The Departed

SHORT FILM - ANIMATED
Maestro

SOUND EDITING
Pirates of the Caribbean

SOUND MIXING
Dreamgirls

VISUAL EFFECTS
Pirates of the Caribbean

SCREENPLAY-ADAPTED
The Departed

SCREENPLAY ORIGINAL
The Queen


PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE ONLY NOMINATED FILMS I SAW WERE HAPPY FEET AND THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. SO BASICALLY I AM GUESSING AND HAVE NO DAMN CLUE WHO WILL WIN.

No comments: