I Have made it back from ATL in one lonely piece. Yes, visiting Glenn is always most exciting and rewarding. He is one of my few friends that I can say I really feel like I am "at home" in his place. Cheers, man. OK so I bet some of you are wondering why did I fly out to the ATL in the first place. Well, though I have no reason to just visit a friend, Glenn bought me a ticket to see "Rent". Yes, I am a proud "Rent" fan and willingly sing the songs at the top of my lungs. In the privacy of my home of course, I don't want to scare anyone more than usual. Amanda knows what I'm talking about. "Got a light? I know you, you're shivering." Yes, a great performance with a small cast and a small venue. I enjoyed Collins and Joanne the most. I highly recommend catching a performance. Its about life and friendships and realistic selfish behavior. See it.
Click me
No comments:
Post a Comment