So last night was the big night. When all the big stars are dressed in Gucci, Prada, Armani, and sometimes homemade Swan. Well every year my sis, Amanda, and I vote on who will win and we bet something like a dinner or movie. I won last year. woot woot. So i was telling my new roomate Ryan about it. and He wanted in. The bet...1000 pennies. so the wheels in my head started spinning, which they rarely do and I thought hey, maybe other peeps will want in on the action. In all, Laurie, Luke, Cherise, Ryan, Carrissa, and Amanda all threw down. IT was a good beginning with most of us winning the first catagory. But as the night progressed I become concerned. I had only 4 wins. Laurie was at 6, and Ryan going string at 7. However, Luke was sadly at 1. LOL. poor kid. Ryan was feeling pretty good, I wasnt. But still the night was young. I had a losing streak of around 4 in a row. I started bargaining with Ryan, since he lives in my house I should take a cut. 60/40 seemed fair. but he wouldnt respond. 70/30? 80/20? ok ok, 100/0. I will take 100 and he can have 0. Well, little did we know that I would make a strong comeback and win the game with 12. Sweet Victory. Here are the final standings:
Cat 12
Ryan 10
Laurie 9
Cherise 9
Amanda 8
Carissa 7
and Luke 3...my bad.
To the victor goes the spoils. as they say.
I would like to say Thank you to my friends, Ryan for upping the stakes, My best friend and husband, Danny. and to God, without him, I wouldnt be here.
2 comments:
10 dollas!! good lord dats a lotta money!!
LOL. I did so bad that you didn't even list me in the standings?
Post a Comment