






So I FINALLY got some photos that are blog worthy of Maui. Most are of the beach of course from Paia to South Maui. Some of silliness also. So far, the heat hasnt really been a factor but the humidity is my enemy. Just ask my hair. 3 bottles of conditioner later and still unhappy. No wonder all the natives wear their hair buns. (those girls with flowing manes are for PR only). its hot, sticky, full of insects, random showers, weird hippies, and worth every second. Aloha!
1 comment:
Hawaii looks great, does it ever get boring to you though? I remember when I went to Maui, a long long time ago, and after a week I was starting to get island fever. Although, I was still 18 and couldnt go to any clubs and I was there with my family. A trip there today would be quite different, loads of hot hawaiin women would be applying oil to my ripped pecs and golden brown body that is reminiscent of a greek god!!
Post a Comment