Saturday, October 13, 2007

In the Valley





Danny and I decided to take a special trip over to Iao Valley on a rare day when there wasnt a cloud visible. Usually the Valley is shrouded in a layer of Heaven's ground but not yesterday. So off we headed. The drive was very nice and only took around 20 minutes. Although, as we headed up the mountain Danny's car had to really kick into overdrive to make it up. When we reached the parking lot the car had begun to overheat and smoke and people were pointing and coughing and I had to hide my humiliation by putting our map over my head and face. I genuinely felt like "white trash". Dan pulled over in the NO PARKING zone and got out of car regardless of my protests and then he was promptly honked at by a charter bus. Needless to say, I wanted to hide for the rest of my life. Here are a few pics.

No comments: