Wednesday, August 22, 2007
whats the deal
OK so here it is, my reasoning. its not difficult to understand. Its common and most of the English speaking world will understand. I mean, I am human. I am not perfect. I have flaws, not many, but some. here it is. Here goes. the reason why I have not blogged in a long time...........I ...... am...... Lazy. There you go. Its been said. Its out there for everyone to know. Will I be judged for my honesty? Yes. Will I be persecuted? Probably. Will I be stoned to death? I hope not cos that would just suck. But the facts are just these; 1. does anyone even read this blog? 2. nothing is exciting enough to blog about and 3. for the occasional 1 or 2 peeps that reads this, is it really worth the five minutes? I didn't think so. Yet, there are those of you who have sick and twisted minds that feel their souls can only be fulfilled by living vicariously through the events of others. A horrific mind game you play, that if not fulfilled can lead down a road of vicious and unexplained self mutilation. In that case, I cannot sleep easy knowing that I may have brought about the self destruction of a once semi-normal individual knowing I have starved them from what they urgently need most; the words of Dan and Cat's earthly adventures. no matter how small they seem. LEAD NOT INTO TEMPTATION, FOR I WILL BE YOUR SALVATION!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment