Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ease on down the road....

So the latest headline is I have decided to take a semester off from school and spend it in Maui with Danny. This has been decided for a few reasons. If I finished out this semester I would be ready to transfer to Humboldt State. However, I would not be able to attend for the following reasons: not enough money and cannot under ANY circumstances get a loan to pay for it, Danny has not been hired by a major airline yet and therefore commuting to Arcata, CA would be impossible, and 2 of the brothers are having babies and i would miss out on that. So with that being said , taking a semester off to spend time with my man in "Paradise", i mean is it really a toss up?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good choice to me!