Ok, so I am FINALLY going to start blogging again. And I am pretty sure NO ONE reads this. So i could make up all kinds of amazing things and pretend thats my life. But, Just in case........ I become insanely famous someday. I wont.
lets jump to the important stuff.
UPGRADES.
1. My home (check)
2. My man (check)
3. My education (check)
4. My life (check)
5. My income (working on it)
5. My income (working on it)
Well, I guess that sums it up!
So for all you curious kids out there, I will elaborate on each topic.
1. I left San Francisco, and though i have really struggled with leaving my home behind, I have really started falling in love with my new home here in San Diego. I spent a short while in Arcata, but it really sucked for me. No one wore skinny jeans there. So it really made no sense for me to live there. San Diego is giving me all kinds of gifts. Including a tan!
2. So I divorced Aug 11. 2011. Out with the old and in with the new. As they say. Whoever "they" are.
I now have a new man, a far better and sexier man, a old friend. He is just that guy i've been waiting for my whole life. I jokingly call my marriage "my starter marriage". It was only practice.
3. I have finally started school again. after a long time, im ever closer to getting a degree. This makes me enormously happy. and hopefully some money.
4. My pieces all fit into one big puzzle called Life. However, lately, I have started my best role yet! Quasi-Stepmother. Yep thats right. Never thought I would be the one having a kid. BUT its kinda rad. My man has a five year son, and he is pretty darn cute!
5. ETSY to start. Velity.com to finish. So I am finally getting my art and various creations and collaborations with Landis rolling, YAY! Check out our store! Holla.
So thats the gist of it. This whole last year. Moving around, finding my niche, learning to parent, studying, creating. Life has been good to me. and really, it doesnt suck to be me.
No comments:
Post a Comment