Tomorrow evening I begin my three day drive. To San Diego. Did you know it takes three days to get there? Well, it does.
Day one: A short trek down to Jonathan and Bree's home in San Jose to have an overnight visit with the boys. I love those kids and I cant wait to get in some last minute playtime. And hopefully some cute pics!
Day two: The longest day of the journey, traveling 5 hours to Burbank, but not before a Starbucks break in Kettleman City! I will be visiting my family and getting to see my niece and nephew! I dont see them much and so im very excited to spent time with them. And hopefully some cute pics!
Day three: Onward to San Diego I go! could be 2 hours, could be 10. You never know in LA. how long it can take to get out! But then I will reach my new home, well for the next 6 months! and I get to see my friends and play with baby Harlem Jujubean! And some cute pics!
WISH ME LUCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment