So at the last minute, before I become trapped in my own home I decided to go out to Maui with Dan while he works. The flight was pretty nice. A B777, which I may have flown on when I was little but wow, what a HUGE plane. We had a whole row to ourselves and I quickly passed out...


So we got to Honolulu and I dropped Dan off for work, er, well he was already there, and I waited in the terminal for the flight to Maui, which Dan would fly. Whoohoo! I got special treatment! free OJ! 
OK so here is one of the go! planes....
After spending a few days relaxing Dan and I went to the beach and Dan scared the locals with his bad ass white self. you can see him jogging in the background, he may be hard to spot against the white sand.....
1 comment:
Is he really jogging or is he running because he just robbed a coconut stand
Post a Comment