Catherine!!!!!!
Ok, so now it seems totally rigged but I SWEAR I did NOT cheat. And for proof my 2 friends were watching with me, Megan and Manny. So you can ask them.
Here are the Results in order:
Catherine 19
Jeff 15
Alicia 13
Raul 13
Meg and Manny 12
Ryan 12
Cherise 12
Luke 11
Ray 11
Melissa 8
Rich 7
Amanda 6
Sarah 5
---but to Sarah's defense she is insanely ill and barely got her picks in on time.
Thanks for playing!!! Better luck next year...suckas! :)
1 comment:
Thanks for organizing the pool; I can honestly say I haven't watched the Oscars from start to finish in several years. Amazing what a little $$$ can do to motivate viewership, lol.
Congrats Cat! (I still think Mickey Rourke should have won for best actor, no disrespect to Sean Penn, and Kung Fu Panda should have beat that sorry Short Circuit rip-off Wall-E).
Post a Comment