Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloweeeeeen!

So here we are again, celebrating Halloween in Oceanside with our friends. Its our new favorite annual party. We try to go every year and its always a blast! This year there was a creepy dude dressed as Ben Franklin, but I don't think he will be invited ever again. None of us really knew him that well or even at all. Dan was a nerd but a lot peeps asked if he was Weird Al which I thought was pretty cool!!! I kept telling everyone he wrote my term papers for me and the payment was he got to hold my hand!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

--Note: my face is super shiny cos I was dancing up a storm and sweating like a disgusting pig. UGH.


2 comments:

Glenniesan said...

Those are some cool pics for sure. Looks like a good time had by all! Vero and I were in faaaar away San Marcos which is probably why we didn't hear from you.

Mama Bree said...

What a fun party!! :) Great costumes!!