Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The time has come....

Ok, So I guess I have been postponing this blog for a while. I don't want to tell the tale, but I can no longer avoid the truth. I turned 30. So far, it sucks. I just feel old. Not enlightened, not wiser, not smarter, not prettier, just old. and fatter. I might as well apply for my AARP membership. They have been sending me broshures for years. next up, Medicare. Then, worst of all, playing Checkers at 6am with a old man I never met before in Golden Gate Park. God help me.


ok enough of that. I did however have an amazing bithday party. My friends (the ones that count anyway *wink*) came and helped me celebrate my 30th year. It was so much fun, with great food and wine, dessert and games. I couldn't have asked for more.

Thanks to all my friends and fam who helped out!!! Love you!!!



No comments: