Saturday, June 21, 2008

Napa anyone?


So Dan, Ryan , and I all decided to get crazy and go wine tasting in Napa. Wheeeeeeeee. Well like an idiot I said I would drive. Who are we kidding here? I HATE to drive. So I made Dan do it. But only after his 10th glass of wine of course. Sheesh, I mean c'mon. I got SOME sense. The first place we went Domaine Carneros was by far the best. Beautiful views, great service, nice dining area. We loved it, in fact we went back at the end of the day for some cheese. yummy. Then we went into town.....can you say...BOR-ING. We found a cafe to eat at (Smoking Cat- whatever that means)where I kicked some ass at Scrabble then hit the road for more drugs, er, I mean booze. We (meaning me) got a little lost on the search for our next stop. We called Dugan and dedicated "Rock Your Body" to him, cos well, he's hot and that was a highlight of our day. Oh and if you are going to wine country...DON"T go to Cosentino...they blew.