Wednesday, April 2, 2008

After many moons


So after having some technical difficulties I am back on the Blog Wagon. I will start with a few weeks ago. Dan and I finally go the chance to hit the slopes in North Tahoe. I has been waiting all season to go and then Dan got a rare 4 days off and Curtis suggestion we get the hell out of Dodge. (what does that even mean?) Anyway, SO we were totally pumped and Ryan helped my pick out a killer Burton jacket and I may not know what I am doing on the mountain but dammit, im gonna look good doing it. I decided that I should take an official snowboarding lesson. Danny has always taught and helped me in the past, but I wanted him to be able to enjoy himself also! So I didn't really learn anything new but I had a really good time and it only took me around an hour to get down the freakin bunny slope. I know, Pathetic! But i really dont want to hit a tree. I took Jonathan's advice and "look where you want to go" but my body wouldnt follow my head!!! So I was forced to put out some killer moves I like to call "The Pinwheel". See video. Anyway, It was intoxicating and I met a few people and then felt completely exhausted and fell asleep on a lift while waiting for Danny. I wish I could go everyday.....