tonight Luke and I went to a surprise birthday party for my friend James. However when we arrived James answered the door. UM, WTF? so james says" what the hell r u doing here?" and we say " um we were in the neighborhood" AS IF!!!!!! so yes eventually he was sent to the store and everyone else showed up and then...yep, you guessed it, SURPRISE BIOTCH!!!! but the best WTF part of this story is that Luke and I got soo drunk we just walked home at 2am. 2 miles. arriving at 3 am and currently enjoying quesadillas. good times.
2 comments:
Wow you are a good typer when drunk.
Hey how's it going. man it's been a while. sorry i haven't hung out with you. Been quite busy trying to get my transfer credits through and studying and working. Anyway glad to hear you are having fun at least. I just turned 21... well it's been almost a month now. Holy crap that was fast..
-edmund
Post a Comment